Saturday, November 20, 2010

MTNL Broadband A Nightmare Continues

153,714 items / 1,197,799 views

For several years I subscribed to You Telecom one of the worst internet service providers so when my son Asif a soft ware programmer too got tired of You Telecom and switched to MTNL Broadband I followed suit.

The service was excellent and the people at St Martins Bandra office really went out of their way to keep me satisfied , there were teething problems but were sorted out by Mr Shyam Sundarji and Mr Johnny.

But of late since a day after Bakra Idd I am having serious problems my connection dithers and wavers , several complaints to 198 and though the complaint is not rectified I am sent a message on my mobile that the needful is by done.

This morning I went to to MTNL Broadband office at MTNL building Bandra Reclamation and gave my complaint to the PA of the head honcho Mr Uphadaya , I was promised relief ,I had tears in my eyes as I am not able to upload my Bakra Idd pictures forced to use my sons connection.We have two MTNL connections at home.

However on my return from work this evening it is the same nightmare that continues., and I do not want to bad mouth the people but MTNL Broadband Sucks , Real Real Bad.
I have decide to surrender my Modem and search for another Internet Service provider .. and this is a typical Made In India problem..live it or leave it.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube