Monday, November 22, 2010

I Complete 154,022 Blogs / 1,200,521 Views At Flickr Dot Com

Thanks
to All Of You Out There .

with all of you without
reservation my street angst
my street poetry as
pictures i share
i had the inclination
time to spare
you cant comment
on my pictures
praise or swear
freedom the
soul of humanity
breath of fresh air
life of the unliving 'dead
on the street i bare
resilience their
lifes computers
only hardware
god does not
give you nails
if you are bald or
have no hair
my mother used to
say this each time
as her lifes prayer
without her blessings
my life would have
been wretched
beyond compare
bloggers a rare specie
that enters where
angels fear to dare
no editorial constrains
only poetic flair
humility the goddess
of peace in a vanity fair

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube