Sunday, October 10, 2010

When You Shoot Pictures Like I Do The Story Never Ends

149,704 items / 1,146,326 views

This is my third day uploading the Pitru Paksha pictures shot on Thursday at Banganga Walkeshwar and I have another 300 remaining , though I must confess I did not shoot as prolifically as I normally shoot simply because I wanted to meet my Guru of all good things Mr KG Maheshwari who would have left for his office at 11am , so I aborted the shoot and I had shot for over three hours at the Banganga tank.

My pictures are of divine love of ma and divinity his karmic connection to God and his surroundings and these two North Indian ubiquitous feast Pitru Paksha and the Bihari Chhat Puja hold the flavor of migrant spirituality and culture in Mumbai,

I shoot both these feasts avidly .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube