Friday, October 22, 2010

Grandfather Shot By Marziya Shakir On Nikon D 80

151,454 items / 1,161,143 views

This was shot by Marziya Shakir my grand daughter 2 years 11 month old who is recuperating from a viral illness called hand mouth foot disease a children s infection plaguing little ones , but her hands on the camera Nikon D 80 are as firm as ever and her pictures are always sharp, she shoots like a pro and more than the picture of the person she shoots his pain and the inner struggle of his human soul,, this is a karmic gift of her vision she shares through her pictures , I would rather exhibit her pictures than my own..

In a way she teaches me to Unlearn Photography.

And yes I taught her to shoot pictures with a blind fold ..shooting darkness and creating light.

No apertures
No fucked F stops
No fucked Cartire Bresson' s Decisive Moment

Just plain simple kundalini unleashing minimalist made in India shot in India photography by a child who understand the camera better than a person 30 times her own age.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube