Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Auto Generated Poems Of The Mind

150,028 items / 1,148,884 views

No humans were involved in the creation of this poem
It is an auto-generated, so please don't reply. it is cosmic too

my cosmic creativity
in locked doors
of a word smithy
relatively
ricocheted
front and behind
recycled remorse
unsympathetically
defined
its human to err
but to read
doomed destiny
a thought
deafeningly divine
turning pulpy
words into
syrupy wine
a soul slithering
supine what
i want is certainly
not online
i search endlessly
i try hard to find
through words
within words
in the dark dungeons
chaotic corridors
of my depraved mind
love is monochromatic
curves color blind
only her eyes
that peer the soul
of my poetry
through
venetian blinds
me through her
she through me
disillusioned
my karmic destiny
unkind

dedicated to the wine lady
alice feiring in wineland

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube