Monday, September 13, 2010

Lalbagh Chya Raja Takes Credit For Making Dabbang A Super Duper Hit

143,377 items / 1,107,389 views


At this moment while I sit here at home working text on my Lal Bagh Chya pictures my wife who has just come from Bandra Band Stand says Salman Khans house is crowded with media as his Ganpati leaves for Immersion.

I avoid crowds completely because simply it is Salman Khan the crowd puller and not his Ganpati.

And Salman is No1 after the huge success of Dabbang .

Arbaz Sohail Alvira Arpita Salim Bhai Samaji Helenji Malaika the women folk of their house are the people that stirred this miracle.. May God give them Peace and Prosperity they deserve it .

And Lalbagh Chya Raja is the one who made this Hit a Bulls Eye.

He was the one Mrs Punam Sinha mother of Sonakshi Sinha invoked through me I had asked Raju Langewal the Treasurer of the Labagh Chya Pandal to take Mrs Punam Sinhas offerings ladoos Rs 5100 in cash and five tickets of Dabbang first day first show and place it at his golden feet at the first Arti as per Mrs Punam Sihajis instructions..


And I am sure Luv Kush Shatruji Bhabiji have success overflowing from the cup of their lives.
I have yet to see Dabbang.


I have been a family friend of the Sinhas since the time Sonakshi was born while Shatruji was doing late Harmesh Mahotras Phansi and Phansi Ke Bad


And my two year old grand daughter calls herself Marziya Salman Khan No 1 and she will not forget the day he carried her in his arms at his house...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube