Monday, September 27, 2010

I Was Lost In The Crowds Than He Appeared From Nowhere

147,310 items / 1,126,412 views

I dont know whether any one of you will believe me but I am writing this with tears in my eyes my life has not been a path of roses but I have tried to be honest to myself and to others including my family hiding my inner pain and to lessen it I blog prodigiously.

I am not always on the net but yes my pictures are being uploaded at Flickr every second in a batch.I shoot alone and I have shot Lalbagh Chya Raja visarjan journey since 2007 .

Normally I ran helter skelter jumped here there to get pictures but I have aged my legs are in very bad shape I have a permanent injury on my right hand, both my shoulders have gone through the usual frozen tension of the muscles.

So this year I decided I would walk with Lalbagh Chya Raja with his people as a devotee like the rest and show my solidarity in such trying times where politics mandir masjid isue is trying to tear the soul of our motherland.

I was walking in the group right in front of the Raja every time I turned my back he was behind me I shot him in such a way without disturbing others ..

And as the volunteers knew me by face , by my Flickr blogs they gave me space supported me and were extremely courteous towards me and some knew my karmic connection with the Lord.

I ate nothing I did not drink anything just walked and finally after the shooting the felicitation at Do Tanki by the Muslims I thought I would follow Raja till Girgaum Chowpatty but I no longer had the strength and as a metal stand had fallen on my barefeet near the gate the going was tough.

I am 58 years old diabetic and I had fainting spells but I did not give up, at CP tank I cut through Charni Road and took a train back home to Bandra.It was past midnight i reached home at 2 am.

My legs are still swollen as I write this but I am sure I will overcome.. I am giving cold compresses to my feet .. the wound too has healed.

Its the bruises and the knocks on a poets soul that take a lot of time and blogs to recover.

And I shot Lalbagh Chya Raja journey with your eyes too each time my eyes began to shut or get tired and weary.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube