Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Advocate Ashish Shelars Ganesha Pandal Bandra Reclamation

147,772 items / 1,129,429 views

These are my back log of pictures I shot and could not post as something or other kept cropping up, even now I have kept the last part of my Lalbagh Chya Visarjan pictures on hold.

And I have lost track as I shot a lot of stuff , but of late I am going slow on my photo blogging.

Marziya has come back and has taken my camera to shoot my friends and the streets ..

Advocate Ashish Shelar who builds a replica of the Temples of Maharashtra as his Ganpati Pandal is one of the finest human beings of our area.

Helping everyone in our time of need including me and he has always stood by me and my family and so I dont miss an opportunity to show you his mission of Peace Hope and Humanity.

He is veyr fond of Marziya as I am of his son Omkar a budding sportsman.

But his wife who I call Bhabiji too is a helping hand to the needy and poor of our area...the poor women some victims of domestic violence always find in her a person to fight for their human rights and she is always there for them like her husband leading from the front.

The Shelars are a very low profile couple down to earth have seen life at grass root level and dont play caste politics.

That is why kids in our area chant whenever there is social cause base morcha Desh Ka Neta Kaisa Ho Ashish Shelar Jaisa Ho ..

I am a totally apolitical man anything human touches me and the good of my city my state my country is the core essence of my photo blogs.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube