Monday, August 23, 2010

Majlis For a Dead Soul

My son Saifs wifes uncle had died recently he had just undertaken his fast said the namaz and within minutes died of a severe stroke , cardiac arrest so his majlis was held at Moghul Majid by Saifs father in law Mr Sardar Nawab .

This was a very tender moment , a moment of reflection as we all have to go one day , had come here with my family to pay my tribute to departed Momin a humble man, devout Shia ,

And though this was a very sad moment I shot pictures to show you the pain on the faces of the relatives and the beauty of Moghul Masjid.

Non Muslims are barred fro entering within so I share a whole lot of pictures of this Iranian Mosque , my favorite and I believe God lives here .

The entire series is on my Flickr photo stream..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube