Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let No Woman Put Asunder

“Therefore what God has joined together, let no MAN put asunder [ apart ]” (Matthew 19:6b

a marriage
that was made in heaven
could hardly be a blunder
33 years of fights ups and down
people around wonder
time has lost its thunder
although
this one woman
i have not deleted
from my fucked
consciousness
no woman
or man
could put asunder
a pact a pledge
afloat
not yet
gone under
so many women
came and went
this sacrosanct
garden of a poets
love could not
plunder
to my wife
what belongs
to my wife
i render
but being
a cosmic poet
sometimes
to the eyes hidden
within
a veil
as a photographer
i surrender
my heart broken
i come back home
an apology
i tender
sometimes
i think
the biggest curse
god created was
love
but why did
he create
a gender

the goddess of beauty
androgynous in her splendor

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube