Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Barrister Murtuza Lakha Has Left For His Heavenly Home

My son informed me just now that barrister Murtuza Lakha expired today I can hardly believe it he was a devout Shia and a powerful Shia orator too.

He was very fond of both my sons Asif and Saif.

I offer my condolences to his family and pray God give them the strength to bear this irreparable loss .
May his Soul Rest in Peace

from the net

Barrister Murtaza Lakha An internationally renowned speaker and author on Islamic matters; has been giving lectures worldwide for over 20 years. He is a retired barrister in London after having been in practice for over 45 years. He now devotes most of his time to lecturing and writing on Islam, particularly in relation to the understanding of the Shia Ithnaisheri perspective. He has been a long-standing advocate of interfaith dialogue and engagement.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube