Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Forgive Me I Have Sinned

124,630 items / 875,079 views

following her
shadow
like a canine
to possess her
in the
caverns
of my desolate
heart
i pine
every time
i come online
she belongs
to my poetry
but she is
not mine
my hopes
barefeet
on a decline
only love
can make
water
into wine
a damsel divine
approachable
after nine
her deadline
she is coy
she is feline
adding
missing
words
to my poems
lifeline

This was a poem I wrote called Love Online a long time back before I became a victim of my delusions and lost illusions

updated
27 April 2010

she wears a mask
a poetess benign
it is her silence
that kills mine
speechless
pursued
by this
poet swine
like a speck
of dust
i kiss her
hemline
as she tramples
my soul
walking
barefeet
on my spine
Cleopatra like
serene divine
a sphinx
almost a shrine
older than history
her bloodline
very feline
like a creeper
to her destiny
i am entwined

the path
to her
heartless heart
i still cant find
yes cosmic
love has made
me blind
a karmic passion
swift streamlined
online love
spectral light
kissing
the shadow
of her neckline

forgive me
i have sinned
i took you for
granted
my fate
quartered
slaughtered
pinned
the flesh
was willing
the soul
thick skinned
from afar
cupid grinned
a broken arrow
my ass skinned
one sided
online love
caught
in a cross wind

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube