Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Street Poet's Pain

121,604 items / 803,456 views

All My Poems are Figments
of My Photographic Mind..


I shoot Pain as I see it
on the Soul of Mankind
With One Squinted Eye
I shoot the Blind
who have eyes
but their chosen path
cannot find
man the only creature
that kills man
in my poets dictionary
as man defined
man a spectrum
of emotions
cruel hateful
vindictive
seldom kind
a face hidden
behind a mask
a saint
an evil monster
god the quintessential
poet as a poem divined
to keep him in chains
god a woman designed
as his mother his wife
his mistress his karma
his dharma his nemesis
his soul within her soul
entwined
man to a hell on earth
his mortal remains
confined
within the dichotomy
of his soul
good bad ugly
equally enshrined

picture of a man undergoing penance for his soul buried alive at jaorah hussain tekri...

a poets disclaimer

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube