Friday, March 12, 2010

Mere Chehre Ke Peeche Yeh Haqeeqat Jan Leti Woh

121,610 items / 805,135 views

photo courtesy google images

meri
sachaiee
mere jazbat
meri gheraiee
main kya hoon
main kya nahi hoon
pehchan leti woh
mere chehre ke peeche
yeh haqeeqat jan leti woh
i am nothing but
a frightening moment
a face of tragedy
a face of reality
beneath my flesh
empty and hollow
in the darkness
of my soul
i am my only
friend and foe
what i call love
is a poetic cry
of my alter ego
yes i am doomed
forever for her
love i cannot borrow
i am karma
sprouting
from a seed of sorrow
i live today
i die today
i have no
tomorrow
calisthenics
of chaos
dancing
naked
in the dungeons
of my mind
my life
my reflections
only a pretentious
slide show
as she looks down
upon me from
her curtain less window
the angst the anguish
the pain the remorse
as it flows standing
in a burning field
the last stand
of defiance
of a miserable
scarecrow

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube