Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Shoot Hijras As I Breathe Poetry

photography
of hijras they all do
who cares a fuck
who cares a screw
I shoot hijras
as I breathe poetry
bring out
something new
no poetic conceit
hijra humility
hijra fruit
a pictorial passion
of my pictorial pursuit
made in India
diversity of faith
in freedom I salute
you take a
path of hate
I take the path
of peace
the middle route
through pictures
I show you a world
of love hope harmony
your mind space
I dont pollute
to tony bib
this tribute

Tony Bib commented on your photo:

I appreciate Firoze Shakir by his photography. He is making an attempt to bring people of different beliefs to come together. An attempt to finish and minimize the hate for other beliefs. It will help in creating a religious harmony among different faiths.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube