Monday, February 22, 2010

Hijras Like to Have Fun

119,424 items / 778,404 views

With this picture I have thus posted 949 pictures at my Flickr photo stream, of the Hijra resurgence at Haji Malang a Holy Shrine of Peace,the hijras come here to rejuvenate their cosmic spirituality.

The Hijra angst is a religiosity itself binding all human Faiths.

They are hijras whether they are Hindus Christians or Muslim period.. their code of Morality is Sarv Dharm Ek..All Religions are One..

They share each others feast and there are no communal riots among Hijras..they fight against each other if somebody steals their overworking virile toy boy , and the toy boy is always walking a tightrope for if he spurns his hijra love next thing you know they will cut off his balls literally..and the hijra population without reproduction increases by one..and I am not joking..

Mona called me recently , the one in black to come home and shoot her pictures I politely refused , the one besides her stalks guys on trains I am told,.she is a great dancer.

And this is my last hijra post for the day, I have a lot of hijra pictures of Gopal Hajis sandal I will keep it on hold and shoot the Haji Malang pending pictures.

My uploading is slow but I manage , the amount of pictures I have shot the Flickr uploader should allow me to upload at least 400 pictures in a day in a batch.

I have till date posted119424 blogs in less than 3 years at Flickr on all subjects close to my heart..

And average view per day is 10000 per day at Flickr - unfortunately leaving aside my efforts , most of the guys use Facebook as a micro blog , so there is no blog stats of my status at Facebook.. I use Twitter to pimp my blogs and I salute Biz Stone for giving me the necessary platform to let lose my blogs on the soul of cyberspace..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube