Sunday, January 24, 2010

I AM DEEPLY HURT WITH YOU TELECOM

Since last night I am trying to upload pictures of the Bandra Guru Nanak Juloos a Shia Moharam event I shot last night..and despite all my efforts my uploading is slow intermittent and sluggish.

I have to re start my upload every time so I have written the following message to their Customer Care and I am publishing it here so they can remedy my problem as fast as they can.
My message to Customer Care You Telecom Broadband and Cable India Pvt Ltd.

I recently changed my plan , in order to get faster speed and faster uploading of my pictures to my website on Flickr.com .
But it hurts me to say my uploading is worse than what it was before, uploading takes place at snails pace , as a photo blogger and cyber photo journalist You Telecom in its new avatar as You Telecom Broadband is of no Help to me at all.

I have told this to your concerned department heads at your Bandra Gods Gift office, but my uploading problem continues.,.and I once again appeal to you one last time or I will move myself to another better service oriented internet service provider..

I have three connections at my house presently besides this I have no issue with You Telecom.

Firoze Shakir
237303

Picture of a child portraying Bibi Sakina the daughter of Imam Hussain her pain her tribulations..the series I am trying to upload without success at Flickr.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube