Friday, November 20, 2009

Dr Reza Masoudi Nejad at My House

100,800 items / 648,750 views

Dr Reza Masoudi Nejad is from London and he connected me from the internet after seeing my Moharam pictures , he came to my house to get details about Moharam in Mumbai that he plans to shoot..he visited my shop too.. met my family at home all this was on Sunday.He shot the Bandra Bazar Road and Bandra Hill Road Tata Agiary or Parsi Fire Temple

About Dr Reza Masoudi Nejad

rezamasoudi.blogspot.com/


I am Reza Masoudi Nejad, born in Dezfoul (1969) in the south west of Iran and currently living in London.
I am an architect and Urban morphologist, recently completed my PhD at the Bartlett, UCL, University of London.
I used a Praktica BX20 for a long time and I have started digital photography since 2002 by a Canon PowerShot A70 then I bought my Nikon D70 in June 2004.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube