Friday, October 9, 2009

In Retrospection of An Era

99,527 items / 603,276 views

When I was a little child staying at Wodehouse Road during the early 60s , I remember we waited outside our houses on the footpath as late Pandit Jawarhlal Nehru's cavalcade was going to pass towards the military area of Afghan Church.. he waved out to all of us.. and that was the first and last time I saw him...


And than last evening I took this picture next to the Little Young Master who single handedly will change the nations destiny and his own..

If Mr Shatrughan Sinha speaks highly of him , it is deserving praise , of a persons capacity to serve the nation cutting beyond party lines.it speaks highly of both, one a stalwart in films and politics and RG ...the scion of the Nehru family..touching human hearts at grass root level...a true son of the soil of India.

This was shot near the Congress I office near Lucky Hotel Bandra,.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube