Friday, August 21, 2009

Uploading the Soul of Gay Humanity

89,241 items / 540,157 views

One thing I am happy I am not a photo journalist , I could not lick editor ass , I am happy I am not a photo journalist, because I am a poet , I shoot poetry as it reads on my pictorial soul.
Shooting Celina and Laxmi was the toughest one as I was barefeet and everyone stamped my feet , I moved about in muck, on almost everything, I am a diabetic so my sugar levels cause havoc , I kept swallowing sweets ..I dont shoot on continuous mode and my Nikon D 80 has a problem sometimes it shoots two frames instead of one..

I had a 16 GB card so scrounging is never my problem I dont shoot a picture I shoot a story board of still that you see cinematically.. I try not to miss even the most mundane moment ..

I was shooting a Gay Parade but I shoot my surroundings too..everything is included I shoot wide...I had a 80/200 but never need it..

I shoot as a blogger even a blur becomes a poem or a short story provided you read it as such..

My grand daughter 21 month old Marziya Shakir is my Muse I shoot pictures for her , I have made a website for her and I know one day she will be a much better photographer than me

marziyashakir.wordpress.com

She holds the Nikon D 80 like a profession ..she shoots wide too ha ha ha ..

I have another 500 pictures left to post in this series..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube