Monday, August 3, 2009

I am a Blog Within a Blog

i am a blog
within a blog
a humble recluse
your invitations
to groups
i politely refuse
my mind is a temple
corridors
of silence
i cruise
bare feet
the essence of living
i humbly
close my eyes
simply fuck shoes
i drank
i drank
i drank
one day
out of the blues
one last time
forever
i gave up booze
a blog
as a path
to divinity
humbly as
nirvana
i choose
a tiny winged angel
my darling
my muse
she me and my camera
in one person we fuse
nothing just
nothingness
yet nothing to lose
a poem from
the dust of my imagination
round my neck
as a noose
pedestrian poetry of pain
embedded in words
within the delusional soul
of my dichotomy
i introduce
gushing out as blood
from an oozing bruise
a blade of a sword
my head pursues

Once many years back sleeping at Ajmer in the room my spiritual mentor I saw this temple in my dreams the following morning a Hindu priest of Hanuman ji ..took me to Pushkar..my mentor had deciphered the message in my dream....
Brahma had beckoned me too..

The man in the picture is a Hindu priest of a 750 year old Hanuman Mandir in Ajmer he saw the Khwajah in his dream, he had himself circumcised ..as a token of his gratitude, but is a Hindu all the same..he has spiritual prowess and powers too..I did not meet him both the trips..he follows Hinduism..but is a devotee of the Holy Saint Gharib Nawaz.

After I came back from Pushkar I began walking barefeet..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube