Friday, July 3, 2009

I have removed the comment box..at Flickr

All these pictures that I have posted so far both of the Urus and the Hijras were shot in a single night , the night I arrived in Ajmer 27 June 2009 ..I shot a 4 GB card in a few hours.

I have come to terms with my life as a blogger here on Flickr, I have decided to remove the comment boxes from all my new sets , I have also decided not to comment on anybody's post for sometime or perhaps completely, I am fed up of saying nice shot, nice capture , the very thought kills me..

Most of the time a comment by me is misunderstood, and an incident that happened recently has put me off completely of comments and commenting here on Flickr , I owe no one , no one owes me, I am humble I can apologize for an unintentional hurt and will not lick ass even if it is 100 American or made in New Orleans ..

I will block friends if the need arises..I have done it already.. I am one mad Indian blogger who wont take shit anymore, you dont like my stuff move on..I am still in bed ..and maybe you might take this as my viral rant but it is for real..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube