Friday, July 10, 2009

Food for Thought Facebook and Beyond

This morning I have decided to move out of Facebook, I will post pictures at Flickr and cross blog the Hijra ones to my Hijdaeunuchblogs..my poems to my home site and some at Live Journal and Vox.

I have stopped posting at Fotothing too..
No more Posterous no more Scribd.

I moved out of Alpha Inventions a few months back, nothing personal ,as whether I link my Flickr posts to them, or dont link my average daily visitors at Flickr are over 11000 ..as my blog stats show ..

I will with another 150 pictures cross the 84000 blogs at Flickr in 25 months.

I have no regrets removing my Flickr comment box completely.. a comment box without Comment Moderation makes no sense to my controversial blogs on diverse faith and life styles.
I am fed up of being called names , I am fed up of having the subjects of my pictures insulted and humiliated because they are a minority within Islam like the Shias or the Sufis, or the disfranchised like the Hijras on a human landscape..

I have nothing against any religious thought but I found the adherents of Whabbism to be the most vicious in their remarks and in their attitude towards Muslim minorities, ably promoted by Mullahs of rabid hate against Ahle Bayt..

I will reiterate Muslims love killing Muslims more than anyone, and philosophies of radicalism, puritanism, created the monsters of Terrorism in Islam..thereby destroying all that we stand for..all that we hold upright as Brotherhood and Peace..

I fail to understand that seeing the Shias bleed on Moharam gets everyone's sanctimonious goat yet , the killings of innocent people by the terrorist forces brings no response of disapproval, yes it is our eunuch silence that is anti Islam, a silence that one saw at Karbala where Imam Hussain breathed his last.
This is a single protest at Flickr - without having joined a single group..

I think I will cut my internet time to half..I shall post stuff at Twitter through the blog link at Flickr..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube