Friday, June 12, 2009

Dearset One

Dearset One,

I like to know more of you so that i will intrust my hope on you about my late
husband wishes,i am a widow surfring from cancer of the lungs as i have U$9,milion U.S.D left at the bank by my late husband i will give you
the full dital contact; (franka_adams@live.fr)
Thanks

Yours
Mrs Franka.

dearset one
life full of sorrow
has lost all fun
9 million dollars
I entrust you
His will be done
now either you can
be my new husband
me mrs franka
wish to be
mrs photographerno1
better than offering
my money to the church
becoming a nun
spending all my wealth
with you
under the Mumbai
blazing sun
a new house
at Napean Sea Road
neatly done
the Page3 crowd
we will shun
at our wedding
invite
fred miller
anthony posey
bennn bell
glosack
akbar simonse
one by one
firoze shakir
pedestrian poet
my loved one

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube