Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Stats 19 June 2009/Ayurvedic Diabetes Treatment

Sometimes I think Flickr Stats are faulty as I cannot believe nobody saw my posts or commented on 18 June 2009 ..Sarka and Haunted Fleur De Lyz are always visiting me as I visit them regularly..each time I come towards the computer at home.

I dont have a lap top as yet.. this to Fred Miller.

I am trying to sell this hardy computer and buy a lap top in exchange ..I have told my tech about it..

I have not been out with Marziya since 18 June 2009 .

Business has not got up up from its slumber..I make ends meet.. so there is no photography these days..while coming back from Abhijeets Wedding at Dombivali I thought of getting down at Thane to meet Laxmi my Hijra Guru or my new Hijra friend the sexy Anamika from Mulund but I was too tired I gave it a skip.

I need to shoot Anamika last I shot her in the Maryamma procession at Mahim.She is a Tantric Hijda ..and can enter your dreams at will...she has a magnetic charm that has crushed me like a boulder ..a very husky voice when I talk to her on the phone..yes hijdas are very human in spite of their mystical androgynous aura..

Fortunately my sugar level has come down considerably , after Ramzan though I fasted for 30 days my sugar level was up..many folds...now I checked my sugar after Ramzan.

I have gone for a Ayurvedic treatment for Diabetes..I still take my insulin and a alopathic medicine but my Ayurvedic docor Dr Rekha Parulekar from Chembur has given me a guarantee that I will be normal in three months time...and can give up my insulin intake.

The Ayurvedic medicine is a green powder very bitter I take twice before meals.

My son in law Assad Dadan had huge stones in the kidney that she bought out in 3 days with Ayurvedic medicine ..its on his recommendation I have begun her treatment.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube