Friday, April 17, 2009

"I Love Challenges "says Abbas Kazmi

Advocate Abbas Kazmi my dear friend has created a whirlpool on Times of India dated 17April 2009 ..by saying" I m not sure if Kasab is from Pakistan"
Yes Abbas Kami is the new defense lawyer for the gunner Ajmal Amir Kasab who is in the dock for the 26/11 carnage in Mumbai city.
In the Times of India article written by Kartikeya titled "Kasabs New Lawyer Set For Battle dated "17 April 2009.
The choice of the Judiciary in selecting Advocate Abbas Kazmi is laudable , it shows that we in India uphold the laws that pertain to human rights irrespective of caste color or creed.
And this is going to be a really larger than life court battle in the offing..
We congratulate Advocate Abbas Kazmi and wish him the very best in upholding the laws of our land to the best of his abilities.

Also posted at Now Public
my.nowpublic.com/world/advocate-abbas-kazmi-new-defense-l...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube