Thursday, March 26, 2009

Saffron Soul of a Shia Pandit

the flesh
blood sweat and tears
a silhouette
unevenly lit
the soul its spirituality
in orbit
weft and warp
of a fabric closely knit
the saffron soul
of a shia pandit

a cultural inheritance
totally legit
of my birth place
my mother land
I am proud of it
to fanaticism
to hate
of the human specie
my soul wont submit
my head making
a path for a razor bit
two sections
as they bleed and slit
a protest
against yazidiyat
written in blood
on the face of it
Hussain is Humanity
at the core of it
the essence of my reality
as you all know it

har kaum pukaregi hamare hain hussain
islam zinda hota hai har karbala ke bad


to yazid and the killers of imam hussain
we wont ever give a clean chit..
lanat more lanat on their souls
we admit

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube