Friday, December 14, 2007

Somebody hates me real bad at Poem Hunter


Somebody hates me real bad at Poem Hunter
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo google images

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:38:42 -0800 (PST)
From: "firoze shakir

To: "Emily T"
Dear Emily
I abide by your decision to ban me, and what really hits me in the gut is some one is impersonating me posting poems , I have sent a message to your support, I think you should check on this, as it hurts my reputation, I may have flaws but I am not vindictive..Somebody really hates me a lot on Poem Hunter . and I reiterate I have never hassled any poet ..I attacked when somebody attacked me..
Racism does exist in the Poem Hunter Forum.. but you wont see it I am sure .
Whatever poems I post are also posted as blogs on my various sites..

So please check on this person and get to the bottom of it..
My appeal to you on humanitarian grounds..

my blogs are
www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/
firozeshakir.blogspot.com
photographerno1.blogspot.com
photographerno1.wordpress.com

As Ever
Firoze Shakir

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube