Friday, November 30, 2007

PUSSY FAT PUSSY FAT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN


PUSSY FAT PUSSY FAT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.wildlifedirect.org/asuka/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/c...

Pussy fat pussy fat Where have you been
I went to India to get my fat pussy
Fucked by a bull hung like a elephants trunk
And very obscene
As my own American boyfriend
Was a Cock sucking drag a closet Queen
Fred and Ed who fucked me at the age of thirteen
Gave me Aids the mother fucking dickheads on Halloween
I also made love to the Dyke Kathleen and slept
With her hairy sister Maureen
I also went down on my College Dean
But the Indian Bull his disgorging member
In between
Was the most memorable fucking machine
Bursting my spleen a thousand times better
Fuck than the Great Dane that had the face of Idi Amin
Fucking me high and dry in the
College canteen
I also got fucked by an American Marine
He fucked me with his thumb as
His cock was so small it could not be seen
The mother fucker is doing time in Iraq
Cleaning latrines

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube