Saturday, November 24, 2007

POETIC PAUSE -EFFECT WITHOUT CAUSE


POETIC PAUSE -EFFECT WITHOUT CAUSE
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Those who say they only disagree
With me..I point of which I am aware
Well I never asked for their opinion
Nor did I ask them to share
Or give me their views on
What I write or what I wear
Those who use such mode
Of thought to attack and provoke me
Are Racists I declare
When I counter attack
They say I am being very unfair
But I have nothing but my
Black skin that I need not bare
A few words in a photo blog
False facades that I tear
Everything is fair in Love and War
It is a white mans saying
To break fences
No mending or repair
Poetry is a divided world
Black v/s White under their
Poetically pretentious smiles
Gritting their teeth they swear
As another attack they prepare
Why don’t these poet pen pushers
Mind their own goddamned affairs
A few
At a poem hunter barber shop
Getting their whiskers trimmed
sitting on a barber’s chair
A few going into memory lapse
Seeking the comforts of a lunatic asylum
And instant mental care
A few write such beautiful poems
Filching it from others
Will soon be millionaires

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube