Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dont Leave - Fight for your Right


Dont Leave - Fight for your Right
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

I have been gangraped by women poet here on poemhunter and sodomized by sick bastards and psycopaths, I too wanted to get the fuck out of this place but a few good friends supported me some openly some discreetly, I am not a saint but I am not a sinner either, I stood up for you, because whatever the reasons, he has no right to treat you shabbily since the site does not belong to him..
We are equal as poets.. good bad or ugly..
I would apppreciate if you stayed back..
Not only people like me but even God is with you..
Firoze Shakir
So please stay back and lets together hit these slimy rascals where it hits them most...their underbelly of hate for being better read poets than them.

Message To Arizona Angel at Poem Hunter

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube