Sunday, October 21, 2007

Indian Tiger Brew


Indian Tiger Brew
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

'And amber nectar to be now called
Indian Tiger brew.
And on the coins and banknotes
to Bruce’s dire dismay
there now would be the image of
a photographer from Bombay'

Lines of Mr David Hazell
from his poem at the Forum

My reply

Thank You Mr David Hazell
I had decided not to post anything at the forum, as eminent poets like Mr Ian Bowen, Linda Orr her strait jacket Boss, come to this watering hole for Forum quotes and find me ejaculating my stuff on Allen James Shit Heads Ass, so they get upset, and I am unlearning poetry so to speak.
I deleted all my offensive abusive forum posts, someone who I respect sent me a message that if I leave the Forum they win, I told her they won, the day I was born, my brown ass wrapped in a newspaper by the midwife, as I was delivered at home in a hovel of a house, my father had impregnated my mom and run away to Bombay.The newspaper words remained as tatoo on my posterior..but my 15 year old mother did not give up, she single handedly uneducated pursued my dad from Lcknow a hick town, , caught him humping his English Bosses wife..I talk of early 50s.
The rest is History.
I studied at a Weslyan Church, headed by an English lady Mrs E Lester the school was Private European School, my father a coat maker those days paid Rs 50 per month for my primary education, a princely sum by any standard.
So the Hoggs, the Bowens, Arsewlls, Top 500 asslicked poets dont impress me at all, after two years writing my drivel and I am 279 to Elysabeth Faslunds 280, tells me something is seriously wrong, in selecting me.
Elysabeth Faslund is what poetic dreams are made of yes I am just a speck on the dust of her feat, ..
I still think I am not a poet more of a photographer.I squeeze words out of pictures in the viewers mind.That Ian Bowen called me a mischief monger hurt me the most, I am million light years from the way he writes his poems is a blessing in disguise.The Bowens who lick Australian ass and drool, the Tai Chi Italys who get easily offended when I hit back at her English Racist Chum, what am I supposed to do, remove my pants, and say Mr Bowen.. Please do it to me one more time..
Fuck off.. Those who provoke me I will give them back whoever it be..
Firoze Shakir.

firoze shakir photographerno1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube