Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hijda Mujra Dancer Queen of Pain

yes I am a hijda mujra dancer queen
from rajasthan
proud of my eunuch clan
its ethnicity much before
the world began
bhauchara mata
a part of our androgynous
consciousness in a cosmic plan
I have danced at the broadway
I have danced at cannes
I have been to china
I have been to japan
I have slept with sheikhs
but gave my brittle heart
to a wealthy man
who jilted me for the whore
suzzanne and turned out
that he too was a transgender
his name Hung Soon Chan
the cheat mother fucker
the duplicate man
I emptied out his bank account
before heeran
I admire president
mahmoud ahmedijinad of iran
as for bollinger from the fire
into the frying pan
a secret memberof the
klu klux klan
racist revival
of a white man
I went through bad times
life a stink in a trash can
my shattered dreams
destroyed by my dharma
that my karma overan
I dance now on the
streets as I fell in love
with a poor man
love is bitter sweet memories
nostalgia sepia toned negatives
that dont scan
a dancing hijda queen of pain
neither woman nor a
complete man

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube