Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Breaking News Bomb Blast in Poetry Forum

photo courtesy google images
radical disguised as woman

“A bomber wearing an explosives vest in a poetry forum detonated the bomb, the source said.”ASF NEWS

“A few hours back a radical blew himself up in a poetry forum of white
men and women. The alleged suicide bomber was of Somalian descent, this devastation was horrendous no survivors…
The end was bitter, an unfinished poem was found on his person..” bcb news

I Abdullakasai ask you Why?
The Killing fields of Poetry
Eye for an Eye
Infidels of Poetry for the greater glory
Of a Terrorist God you all must die
Oh how you made me cry..
My blackened balls you did fry
You did not listen to my sermons
much did I try
now come built another
Forum in the sky
Relive a lie
A tear a sigh
Safe passage
You won’t have to buy
I did convert you
By and Bye
Trade Martins Questions
I will answer and reply
Cybernetic minarets of hate
As stand by
A muezzins
Call to fight thereby
Lal Masjid lives
In the Heart of this Sepoy

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube