Wednesday, August 1, 2007

XRIS AND HIS WETNESS... HIS NEW POST..

profile photo xris buzznet.com

We have one thing in common we both are tagged tailor with the wrong spellings..I think commenting on Xris Talors post honed me as a poet of sorts..he along with el gekko and the woolongong pictorial mafia helped in my growth as a photo blogger this is humility laced with gratitude..we multi clored splotched ass indians dont forget a good deed done to us.. in our time of need.

My undistilled comment on his post.

Rainy days have a way of making me feel wet

It rains, it pours, the feeling of wetness

on my bed spread..

When she slithers down the best of me

in her fondness...

He raises his serpentined hood

after each and every caress...

And you can get wet on your boss’s desk

without needing to undress...

And the bosses wife is giving it to the gardener

Fuck life is a fuckin mess...

Who is doing it to whom this year

I wont even guess..

And tell them stop fucking around.

They all say yes.


And Xris when will the Buzznet Buzzboats feature the limited edition of my libidinous.. Mouth watering .. love poems.. life is too short

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube