Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Poem Hunter Poets Cast the First Stone

photo courtesy

www.endstation.org/Bibles/King%20James%20Bible%20Suite/im...

You without Sin Cast the First Stone

, in John 8:1 - 11 scribes and Pharisees had caught a woman in the act of adultery (the woman commonly referred to as the prostitute) and told Jesus who was teaching in the temple that the Mosaic Law required she be stoned to death. Trying to make an opportunity of this to trick Jesus that they might accuse Him, they, with stones in hand, asked Jesus what He says about the Law. After Jesus tried to ignore their repeated questioning, He told them "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." One by one each man dropped his stone and walked away.

Jesus was not arguing with the judgment. Nor was Jesus arguing neither the law nor the woman's guilt. Jesus was arguing with our right to execute the woman. Once all the men had dropped their stones Jesus confronted the woman and asked her if any of the men were still there to condemn her. When she answered "No man, Lord", Jesus told her that neither did He - He forgave her of her sin. He did not excuse the sin of adultery/prostitution, he forgave her of it. All that is sinful before forgiveness is still sinful after forgiveness. Not only was Jesus not afraid to call a sin a sin, He was not afraid to call a sinner a sinner. He even reminded her of the sin of adultery/prostitution by telling her "Go and sin no more."
Ton Carder Cap Ministry .


I am shocked at my moderatons
fight a battle alone
racist poets who are
hell bent on breaking this
meditating camels back and bone
all around the skin hating
colored drone

Arab Red Indian
Tampon Head my
Persona over blown
To put me out of my misery
Says an Aussie hate
filled drawl and tone
now I ask you what is my guilt
according to Foster Blaine
RIP God save his departed soul
I prostitute poetry but
Its my own
Next Ivan Donne Carswell of a 1000 Poem
Wants me to become a clothier sell gemstone
James Foulk Coat of Arms
Wants me to leave Poem Hunter
Or bodily in the gutters be thrown
Than comes the monstrous cyclone
Devils own
serpent seed
evil blue blood breed
native of Australia
Allen James Saywell
A poem toting trombone
A little member overblown
Tweedle heads Hate home grown
This vociferous white monotone
Vicious viper from the horrid zone
On Google search well known
As Australian Racist Poet
Who prefers my muddied posterior
To a clitoral zone neither Jackies
Nor of Joan’s
Sending me hate filled missives
Unbeknown
Testicular Tragedy
A damaged pubic bone

His hate filled comments
After blocking his other 5 clones
Is sadly in a hate filled tone
He hits me runs to the forum
Bombastic bomb shelter
His poetic safety zone
High voltage very verbose
Now I agree let it be known
I am a mediocre poet
I am a pimp poet
I am a prostitute poet
But I have the Black Christ
On my side and he says
In a Hindi Dialect with a Hebraic
Overtone

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
Matt 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs

You without Sin Cast the First Stone
A thought for the Guilty God wont condone

Thank You AJS for making me work on battering my rhyming and
Thanks to all the Poetry and Discussion helped thank you Colette
Thank you forum members..
Thank you Ted, Collins , Ask, Tai Chi …and other silent souls
I speak for the colored ones whose turn might be next..Namaskar

Foot note Sayings of Allen James Saywell XXX


Date & Time: 8/22/2007 7:52:00 AM Remove this comment


Poem: 8003197 - Little Indian Boy
Member: allan james Saywell

Comment: man you are one ugly dude in my country we would take you out the back and put you out of your misery, are you a red indian

AJS

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube