Monday, August 20, 2007

Blogger Hijda Press

Three Hijdas at a Fashion Show
All India Hijda Sammelan
I did go
the pomp
the ramp romp
the after glow
although
while taking their
pictures
Baby the Hijda Nayak
told me to go slow

yes the press
the media
the journos
press fucked
photographers
their greatest foe
I told her
I am a photo blogger
What the fuck
is that I dont know
she said
burying her face
into my eyes
holding my elbow.
I told her
a blogger
is as honest
as honest comes
no press portfolio
a blogger is
a kind of
nostradamus
who will post toady
what the press
will post tomorrow
unlike press fucked
lady journalists
whose stories get
plagiarised
that they dont even know
keep it legal
kiss my ass
cybernetic space
a free for all
bordello
come lets play
some calypso
what say you amigo.
idiots and plagiarists
shadow boxing
hunched back
lumbago
to a fucked
photo editor
i dont have to go down
lip lock
or kowtow

The Hijdas hate presswallahs , dont ask me why , they also hate photograhers that dress up like Sadhus , but now they have become more forgiving towards my attire..perhaps they see some hijdaeroticness in my eyes….

May 3rd, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube