Monday, July 23, 2007

The Old Milk Maid of Kamatipura

She is my photo subject, I shoot her when I pass her by.. she is over 90 years old..she should be resting at home, or an old age home..
But fuck she is an Indian woman fighting the streets from the day she was born..
I need to shoot pictures like this to remind me that they also live who never die..
She is strength ..of a caved in Womanhood..
I came to Flickrs ro rediscover myself as a photographer ...to stop writing ..I have written far too much in 24 months of photo blogging..
Now I let my pictures do the talking for me..
The Shia pictures is more than meets the eye its the history of my race..
I translate Pain through my pictures..I dont need to evangelize or sermonise..
Shooting Pain is my favorite topic..I have enough pictures to last me more than a life time...but I dont have a scanner, the best of me is locked up in negatives and color slides..
A reminder of the frailty of pictorial shelf life..
I dont sell pictures..
I share what you may not be allowed to shoot....of my religion.
To think of it I was thrown out of theBandra Shia Khoja Mosque as they thought I was a Hindu.. which I certainly am thanks to my cultural Inheritanceof being born in India and not in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.
I am called a Shia Pandit , but it hurts me not..being the kind of Muslim that exists today in the body of the soul of a Jehadi would be a greater insult..
At Flickrs I have deleted anti -Shia comments I am not here to Prove a point, I too have paid US $47 ..
I shoot pictures as I saw them I dont need to manipulate Truth ..
Some of the comments on my pictures were of sheer Hate but what hurts , you santimonious silly souls who consider yourself to be better Muslim than me , you get offended with my blood letting pictures, my poor Muslim women pictures, but fuck you keep your lips sealed when one Muslim witth Allah Ho Akabar on his lips kills another Muslim, or when doctors become Killers..where love for religion is greater than one ones own country..
I distance myself from such an Islam run as a factory of Hate.. to kill Man and Mankind...
Yes I am a Muslim.. and a far better one too than those who defecate their shit on my Shia posts..dick heads like Fahad 2007 from Glasgow to name one...
I dont need to block ...they already are suffering from mind blocks..
Accessory to murder , kidnapping, suicide bombing by their ancestral abettment to crimes by their Silence..

That is why I thought I will only post pictures and not talk..at Flickrs..
I want to switch off comments.. but that would make like the rest of those who hate ....

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube