Monday, June 11, 2007

I am a Hijda

my hijda guru laxmi narayan tripathi

I am a Hijda ,
a deleted file that you bought back momentarily to life from the dead .
a stab a bullet wound , bleeding misfortunes attached to an arrowhead
a misspelt journal bequeathed besmirched besotted unread
yes once my aggrandized megalomania had gone to my head
squirming my way into the mainstream of miasmic memories instead
i am what i am merely a figurehead my cybernetic notoriety handcuffed to a silken thread
seeking invoking a goddess as i slither whither on my karmic dharmic death bed
tears from a dry stream parched i shed
the color of religious pain red
emotional corpuscles
vying for attention
of this shia thug dumbhead
precariously perched
like a weather cock
in a heart
that is not
a
homestead

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube