Friday, February 19, 2016

Yacht Early Morning Utara On The Dot




For bevdas guzzlers hardcore boozers the only Camelot ..
A quarter for the parched dry throat
The first shot heavenly feeling safe in a corner deep in thoughts
Moosa thoda chakna de bhai
Happily he bought moong dal
Chakli the simple pleasures we
Got ..I think of the prisoners brothers inmates who enchained to the genie in the bottle eternally rot....I was lucky I flew over the Cuckoo's nest
Somewhat ...I think they wait hoping against hope that one day I will come back to the dark dungeons
Eyes bloodshot ...The fan whirring humid and hot ..within the soul of Bandra the alcoholic spot ..
No I will not surrender to their devious cosmic plot ..no more
Old Monk no more dirty talks of
Tits and Twats...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube