Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shooting a Blind Man With Eyes Closed

This is the finest picture I feel, he is blind but he tolerated me and enjoyed being photographed , shooting a blind man with eyes closed is an experience too.I went through myriad of emotion , breaching the darkness of my soul..though holding the Nikon 80- 200 AF lens added to the crux of my pain.. of unearning photography.


Randall j Der Pro User says:

he teaches me.

ok now tell me who is this human?


shooting a blind man
with eyes closed
as he stood silently and posed
within the darkness of my soul
the pain and passion of firoze
a tumultuous fervor
an unrelenting path
I chose
to be or not to be
a thought arose
searching for peace
at another mans doors
my destiny a dead fish
kissing the waters of
distant shores
a world of hijras
transgender whores
dark secrets buried
under the floor

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube