Sunday, August 30, 2015

Just returned from Trimbakeshwar after shooting the Shahi Snan this morning also shot Ramkund Tapovan too













Returned in a friends car from Trimbakeshwar as all roads are closed because of the Shahi Snan at both places including Ramkund had to take a very long route took us over 10 hours to reach Jogeshwari took a ricksha home ,,met His Holiness Maha Mandleshwar Avdesh Anandji.. he could not believe I was a Muslim he took my visiting card ..I shot all the Akhadas of the Juna Akhada thanks to His Holiness Avdesh Anandji and my Naga Guru Shree Vijay Giri Maharaj Triveni I was staying with him at the Sadhugram with the nagas ,,

My Nashik Kumbh 2015 Naga Sadhus Shahi Snan Trimbakeshwar , Ramkundh Tapovan only at Flickr my site

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube