Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Our Dear Mr Vikas Mohan Starts His New Journey To Shivas Abode



I have known Vikasji as we all called him for over 25 years ..I stitched his personal clothes and made his last kurta waistcoat a week back for his son Anshuls engagement ,, though he was unwell lost a lot of weight he looked smart and elegant in the new dress ..I had added a cravat for his comfort ,, and I had suggested he wear cloth silkish mojdis ,, and he went by my words .
Vikasji was family he loved me a lot and always supported me in my bad times ,, he promoted me too ,,,with his Bollywood friends ,,
My wife and I would visit him when he was recuperating and he and his wife were great hosts ,,and today I lost a very important part of my family ,,
I was not well since morning but at noon I saw Mr Shyam Shroffs Obituary of Vikasji I called up Shyamji another very close and dear friend and immediately rushed for the funeral..
It was a sad somber moment and everyone he loved was there to see him off to Shivas abode.
At The Ville Parle crematorium there was a larger crowd of his associates actors directors producers ,,even that spot boy the light man were there to take part in his last rites ,,,
I shot some frames and a short video stitched them together as a tribute to his soul and for those who could not make it to his funeral..
The least I could do.. for a kind humanbeing ,,who dearly called me Firoze Bhai ,,,my condolences to his brave wife Bhabiji Anmol Anshul and family ,, May God Give them the Strength to bear this irreparable loss ,,
Om Shanti Om...
And I must mention here when Anand his dressman was dying Vikasji did all he could ,...Anand was dressman to Neha Arts ..of Mr Nitin Manmohan.. and I remember Anand on his deathbed talking to me about Vikasji...
Death that always remains an illusion finally for one last time becomes a Reality ...
RIP Vikas Ji..

last rite video

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube