Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My 7 km Walk Today..God gives me pictures on a platter



I have just reached home and I saw this mentally challenged beggar on a cart being driven by another beggar ,, I gave them some money and shot a few frames ,,the cart pusher was in a hurry but the mentally challenged beggar told him to let me shoot him through gestures and sign language ,
Now there is a cosmic story of retrieval here ..I saw them yesterday but I was in the bus ..I have never shot them before but I forced my inner consciousness with a vow that I will shoot them come what may .. and I was carrying some shopping bags when I spotted them at the bazar.. I placed the bags on a shop counter and began shooting them on my mobile phone ,
There are many instances I get a second chance always to shoot a moment that I liked and it eluded me.
Photography is nothing short of mysticism.. and if you have the power of the third eye of Shiva in your lens eye you can perform miracles so to speak... metaphorically ,
Well my back story ..I went to play tennis at 7.30 am did not shoot the garbage and today was my tennis coach Mr Surendra Pawar s 30 wedding anniversary ,, shot pictures video.. and after my tennis session walked out from Bandra Reclamation to Turner Road and finally Carter Road .. had a sprout soup.. at Nitins mobile herbal juice stall.. met my dear friend Mr Jagan Chawla he is recuperating from an ailment ,, and continued my walk chatting with my friend Minaz Khan I shot pictures too and a video of a lonely guitarist ,,
After reaching the open air toilet end of Carter Road I walked back till the Otters end Minaz and I parted I walked towards Chimbai corner St Dominic road and entered Waroda road via Nagrana lane .
I had completed 7 km in two hours ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube