Friday, September 4, 2015

Documenting Naga Sadhus Nasik Kumbh 2015 Trimbakeshwar
















I began uploading my pictures at Flickr since 30 August and till date I have posted 1819 images ,, I still have to upload the Shahi Snan a 32 GB card and the next section after this Nasik Kumbh Ramkund Tapovan 2015.
When I returned from Nashik I still had not used most of my memory cards ..I had not shot much as I normally do my late Guru KG Maheshwariji called me trigger happy but than I am a documentarist a photo blogger hardly an analogue fine art photographer , we see things differently we react differently I dont need fucked acceptances or certificates of Merit ,,or Hon mentions ,, We shoot to enjoy share and promote our composite culture and honestly if I did not shoot the Kumbh I would have been the biggest asshole this side of midnight ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube