Monday, August 31, 2015

I Saw The Kumbh In Color ,,, But My Cosmic Eye Saw It As Black And White



Firstly I dont scrounge when I shoot an event like the Kumbh ..I had a lot of SD Cards I could not use ,, as I knew when to stop shooting ,,never went overboard or got carried away by the conceit of my camera ,, I held it on a mental leash.

Most important I dont get scared or intimidated , but I dont fight back if the Naga Sadhu objects to my camera I move away ,, there are far too many willing fishes in the waters .. but I shoot only what I was ordained to cosmically shoot .

But I protect my camera from the blows of the Nagas stick.. I protect it with my life ,, and I am fast with my reflexes ,,There was an incident with a Naga Sadhu , he was stark nude I had not shot him yet he charged at me ,, I merely moved away from his anger and his burning glare ,,there was another incident on the day of the Shahi Snan a foreign photographer had got a plum corner and was not moving out to give space to the Indian photographers instead he was intimidating them , the Indian photographers pulled him away and somebody did beat him too all this in the press enclosure and the cops came in took the details and I thank my stars that I am not part of this whorish press pack,. and was shooting away from all of them in the company of a nice Reuters photographer ,, here too there was chaos ,,, but it did not touch me I could have shot all day I moved out giving others a chance I had shot from 3 am to 6 am what more could I ask for on the day of the first Shahi Snan at Trimbakeshwar Nasik Kumbh 2015

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube