Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Street Illusionist



posted at facebook

I sincerely thank all of you who Like my pictures , viewing my timeline with your precious comments I type with a single finger of a permanently damaged hand , and hopefully wish there was a Tweet button at Facebook or a Favorite button as at Flickr ,, I on my part have a deadly hate for the Like button I have never used it , not even accidentally or impulsively , I realized it was habit forming and addictive . I also request those who are new on Facebook , to remove me from their feed , thereby you wont see my posts ..it can be a nuisance to anyone ,,
I have very few people on my feed because of this one finger commenting problem.. and I hate being tagged on your religious posts , keep them among your young vibrant friend circle ..I dont respond to your pokes , your game requests ,which I think auto tags us without you realizing it ,,I add people if we have friends in common.. I try to delete requests from people with no profile and shitty pictures ,, Sorry ..Whatever your religion, even if it is same like mine ,.. even if it is not same ,,just read me as a street poet and a street photographer only ,,thank you ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube