Monday, March 30, 2015

My You Tube Videos



I am learning to shoot videos , and I wish I had more knowledge of technique and confidence ,

I wish I had shot the few places like Ajmer , Haji Malang Zinda Shah Madar on video.. and even now I have not shot videos on my DSLR but on my mobile phone Motorola G ,

I shot these videos to give you a feel of my world ,,as stills do not give that much needed sense of pathos passion or reality .

I shot all these videos lately and simply and as I saw it , and my videos are a tribute to the common people of my Mumbai be it the Municipal Conservancy staff with no safety gear or the ear cleaners confused lost as they will be evicted from where they sit at Bandra Talao once it is renovated .

I wish I could join some video classes but things are not to fine my end ,,and I will learn to shoot videos edit them one day ,, learning is the only path towards wisdom.


.videos

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube