Friday, May 4, 2012

Rodney Pike The Magician at Google+


Image courtesy
Rodney Pike
Al Sharpton II

www.rwpike.blogspot.in/2010/12/rev-al-sharpton.html

Hi, my name is Rodney Pike and I am a Humorous Illustrator. I have a lifetime of experience in Fine Art and Graphic Design and Digital Illustration. I offer Photo-Manipulated Illustrations of all sorts but I specialize in Photo-Manipulated Caricature Illustration, Humorous Illustration and Political Satire, perfect for magazines, books, etc. My clients include companies such as FHM Magazine, Tennis Magazine, Bauer Media, Miller Publishing Group and Catchphrase Entertainment. I am a member of the ISCA and NAPP

Rodney Pike is my Google+ friend and keeps my soul and my poetry at peace with his Art.. He is humble responsive and down to earth , his Art is Awesome .. check out his blog..

My poem as a tribute to his Art and personality..

Satire with grace and skill.

every face
fits the bill
if looks
could kill
art sublime
no run of
the mill
rodney pike
google+
hope
goodwill
with
every caricature
a new faith
instills

with peace
harmony
love
our hearts
he fills

from the beggar poet

poem title courtesy
Joan Macillister Google+

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube