Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP



How Do I Contact Blogger Support To Get Rid of Word Verification against number of Posts I cross blog from Flickr to Blogspot

 Short description of problem:


I want to contact your Blogspot Support

Blog Address:http://shahasthussain.
blogspot.com/
Browser(s) Name/Version (ex: Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 8):Firefox 7
Geographical Location (ex: San Francisco / USA):Mumbai India Bandra
Long description of problem:

I want to contact your Blogspot Support .to remove the Word Verification on my posts that I cross Blog from Flickr to Blogspot , this is educational subject on Shiasm as a photo journalist blog showcasing the Shia culture during Moharam in all parts of India..I have a permanently damaged right hand and filling the Capache words causes my fingers to hurt I am a diabetic with diminishing vision..

Firoze Shakir Photographerno1

 If you make a large number of posts in a single day, you will be required to complete word verification. After 24 hours, the word verification will automatically be removed. Learn more

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube